Other DJs and Companies will promise you many things, but they won’t actually guarantee that they’ll keep their promises! I do. You’ll love working with me, I guarantee it with a ‘100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee’ on my services.
I’ll bet you’re asking yourself ‘What does that mean to me?’ ? So let me spell it out.
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
DJs know that they often won’t follow through on what they promised couples and that some couples would ask for their money back, so they will not give you any guarantees.
Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event and can’t be redone, it has to be done right the first time. With me you’ll get a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee. My guarantee included in EVERY wedding contract sent out. Only when getting a solid guarantee like this from your DJ, will you know that you’re wedding day will be a total success.
So here’s my 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee to you!
DURING THE EVENT:
– All announcements tastefully done to keep the guests informed of what is going on and keep them involved with the event
– Any activities that you want; and excluding ones you don’t want
– All clean, radio-edit songs played at a reasonable volume. (You, an aunt or gramma shouldn’t be offended by any of the songs played. Let me know if it’s too loud or too low. I don’t give grief about changing sound volume.)
– Mic(s) are available to you or guests as well as any help in getting activities positively accomplished (ceremonies, toasts, etc.)
– Take (if you want me to) and play requests (that fit with the group and that are not on the ‘Do Not Play’ list)
– Keep your guests entertained and involved with event
– NO texting, posting to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, phone calls. (I don’t drink or smoke so you don’t need to worry about those types of ‘breaks’)
BEFORE THE EVENT:
– Reply to all communications within 24 hours
– Make recommendations, as appropriate, to themes, direction for the event (what do YOU want at your event, HOW do you want your event to go)
– Make recommendations for things that could happen during the event (you’ll get a list of items to augment your own ideas during the planning phase)
– Help with song selections as much as possible
– Make recommendations on room setup to provide optimal comfort to the guests (please understand I’ve done acoustic work for decades)
– Make certain that I have ALL possible song selections (including those that you may have mentioned once then forgot about) available to me BEFORE I LEAVE FOR YOUR EVENT
– NO sub-contracting allowed; the person who’s been planning your event with you shows up
– Arrive at least 1 hour in advance of the event (some events may require up to a 2 hour set-up time, some may require more)
– Dressed appropriately for the event (this means black tux or something close to it)
– Work with Maître D’/Room Captain to assure smooth flowing event
Listen To What My Past Clients Say:
To say the same after your wedding, call or contact me: 973-257-0405-office 973-960-0245-text or email@example.com